(Elapsed time: ~10 min.
or as selected)
- Treats and prevents pressure sores.
- Therapy for existing Stages I through V pressure sores, and skin flap surgery.
- Eliminates manual turning of patient.
- Turning action helps prevent pulmonary congestion.
- Patented design eliminates pressure on the spinal column.
- Frequent automatic positioning promotes healing in short period of time.
- Reduces skin interface pressure.
- Comfortable gradual turning action.
- Low friction cover surface reduces skin shear.
- Gentle continuous low air loss air flow won't dehydrate skin or moist skin dressings.
- Quilted two-way stretch cover is breathable but fluidproof.
- Side bolsters prevent possible patient slippage.
- Patented design allows individual comfort adjustments for patient's height and weight.
- Improves circulation.
- Improves sleep, better emotional outlook for patient and caregiver.
- Increases appetite, improving nutrition for the patient.
- Whisper quiet.
- Can be used in a van or SUV with an inverter, allowing the patient to travel.
- Lightweight, simple to set up and use.
- Completely automatic. Saves time and energy.
- No manual turning of patient helps eliminate injury to nursing staff or caregiver.
- Equipment easy to operate, maintain and clean.
- Fast Inflate/Deflate for setup and takedown.
- Fast CPR deflate.
- Easily transportable.
- Compact storage when not in use.
- Economical and cost-effective.
- Can be used with existing beds.
- Lower cost than specialty beds.
- Reduced absenteeism of nursing staff due to back injuries.
- Nursing time saved helps alleviate some aspects of nursing shortage.
- Units can be purchased outright, saving prolonged rental fees.
- Finest quality materials and construction allow longer use.
- Very low electricity consumption—less than a small light bulb.
- Efficient patented design has successful history.
- Lightweight, portable and durable.
- Minimum moving parts for long-term durability.
- Exchangeable modular individual parts.
- Low noise level of electronic control unit and air pump.
- Multi-patient use.